Singing English Level 1 Replay
Time & Location
About the Event
*This online viewing is only available until November 1st, 2019 and is designed for preschool educators as well as K-Grade 2 classroom teachers.
Educators will learn:
- Powerful tools, techniques and easy to implement lessons for using song-games to create a strong foundation for reading, writing, and speaking success.
- How to use song-games to create an inclusive learning environment for children of all abilities.
- No music experience necessary!
This event was recorded on May 4th, 2019. To attend the Singing English Level 2 Training on November 2nd either in person or via Livestream, educators must either have attended in person a Level 1 training with Bonnie Davison or have completed watching the Level 1 live stream event before the Level 2 event on November 2nd, 2019.
FREE SUPPORT CALLS!
To support educators with the Livestream Level 1 training,
Bonnie is offering 4 free conference calls. Each call will be no more than a half-hour long and each call will focus on one of the 4 sections of the Level 1 training. This is a great opportunity to ask questions, hear the song-games and a way to help educators hold themselves accountable to finish the training before Level 2 begins!
Once you register, you will be emailed the link to the the Level 1 Livestream recording as well as a link for the conference video chats The video chats will be via zoom so please make sure you can watch zoom videos on your computer or device. The calls are planned for Wednesdays from 3:30-4:00 pm PST on the following days: October 2nd, October 9th, October 16th and October 23rd. They will also be recorded so you can watch it later!
- SE L1 Live Stream Replay$38$380$0
- SE L1 Live-Stream Replay Group$105$1050$0